Sunday, September 23, 2012

An Overdue Update

I know it's been awhile and hope not all of you have forgotten about me. Since Andy and I are starting a new chapter in our life with the soon arrival of our baby Izzie, I thought it would be best to start the blog off fresh and new.

In case you didn't already know Andy and I are expecting an addition to our family sometime this week. Isabella Haygood (middle name still pending) is expected to arrive September 27th, but I get the feeling like she may come a little early. We are both so excited! I'm getting very uncomfortable which is why I want her to come sooner rather then later, but mostly I just want to hold her and play with her. Andy is getting more and more anxious as well. He keeps telling her to come out so they can play together. I keep trying to explain to her that their is more room outside of my stomach, but I don't think she grasps the concept quite yet. Either way we should have a baby in the next week to week and half. It seems mind boggling at times.

In other news Andy got promoted to supervisor at work. He has done so great at this job since he started with the company in March. I'm so proud of how hard he's worked. The interview process was long and grueling. He had to go through 4 different interviews and he was chosen out of 10 candidates. We feel very blessed at this time for this promotion, especially with the little one on the way.

Most likely the next time I post it will be all about our new daughter. I'll try and keep the delivery details to a minimum. I know most don't want to hear all the about the miracle of delivery. Heck I'm even terrified about the miracle of delivery, but I'm sure it's not as scary as people and the movies lead it to be.

Until then


The latest picture! 
She's a little squished in there but would you just look at those cheeks.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

ooooo cuuuute! I'm so excited for you! This must be the longest week of your lives. I hope everything goes well when she decides to come out! Love you!